Terms & Conditions
We let a pitch to you with the expectation that you will follow the usual customs of good camping and caravanning. We reserve the right to ask you to leave at any point of your stay if the behaviour of any member of your party is unacceptable to us and no refund of monies will be paid.
1. In peak and high seasons camping pitches are available from 2pm on the day your stay commences. You must vacate by 11.00 am on the day of departure and leave the pitch in a clean and tidy state. In value and low seasons you may arrive earlier on the day your stay commences and can leave at your leisure on the day of your departure.
Camping pitches offered are for one tent, motor home, caravan or camper van only, plus one vehicle. The only other unit on a pitch may be a awning or gazebo(This incurs an extra charge.)
Pitch prices are in accordance within our website scale of charges and it is your responsibility to ensure that you can fit both your vehicle; tent; motor home, camper van on the pitch allocated to you.
You must inform us of any changes and extras prior to your arrival. Once you have made your booking and made either an initial payment or the full amount for your booking, the price of your stay will not be subject to change unless your stay requirements change.
We will confirm your booking indicating that a pitch has been reserved for you on the dates required. The pitch offered will be based upon the information supplied by you.
You may request a specific pitch, BUT THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED.
Sometimes pitches have to be re-allocated depending on need. We will inform you if we need to make a change. Acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of a specific pitch. Bookings are not transferable in any circumstances. Alterations by you to a booking after confirmation, will incur an administration charge of £2 per alteration. The person who signs the Booking Form is responsible for the booking and warrants that they are over 18 years of age and that the party will not exceed the numbers stated on the booking form.
2. We ask for full payment at the time of booking for a stay of 1-3 nights. Stays of 4+ nights we ask for a £20 deposit per pitch. Payment in full should be made 21 days prior to arrival.
Payment by credit or debit card does not incur charges. If you wish to pay by cheque, the funds must be cleared at least 14 days before the start of your stay.
3. The contract is with Douglas Barnes of Rose & Crown (Holbeach) Limited 1 Low Road, Holbeach, Spalding, PE12 8JN. Dougies Caravan & Camping will not be liable to any person visiting, for any personal injury, fatal or non fatal unless caused by a negligent act or omission by the company or its employees. Dougies Caravan & Camping will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage to any property including, motor vehicles and personal effects, howsoever caused or sustained.
4. If you wish to extend your stay beyond the booked dates, there is no guarantee that the same pitch will be available. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all advertised facilities are available, it may be sometimes necessary to close or limit a facility for safety or improvement reasons.
5. You must pitch as directed by the ground staff, not encroach upon any other pitches and consider fire risk limitation, safety and access. If you pitch outside the boundaries of your pitch or your unit is judged to pose a risk to the safety and comfort of others you will be asked to move.
6. A valid ticket must be clearly displayed on your unit at all times.
7. The speed limit is 5mph. Please drive SLOWLY. This includes bicycles and any other wheeled conveyances. Drivers must hold a licence and have tax and MOT as appropriate. No recreational vehicles such as motorised scooters or quad bikes are allowed.
8. You must ensure that children in your party are properly behaved and supervised at all times (Especially in the outdoor children’s play area, swimming pool and outdoor gym equipment).
9. If you bring a dog, this remains your responsibility at all times, must be on a lead and not left unattended. We do not allow dogs in our swimming pool.
10. Open fires and ground level barbecues are not permitted. Cutting or damaging trees and other vegetation is strictly prohibited and the natural conditions are not to be disturbed. This includes tying ropes to, or driving nails into trees.
11. If there is a problem or dissatisfaction with any matters under our control, please notify us immediately, so we may have the opportunity to rectify issues. We cannot accept liability in relation to any claim of whatever nature if you fail to notify us within seven days from the end of your stay with us.
Up to 56 days prior to arrival – full cash refund
Up to 21 days prior to arrival – Full cash refund less deposit
Up to 7 days prior to arrival – Full credit voucher to be used within 6 months
Up to 3 days prior to arrival – No refund
13. We reserve the right to refuse any booking or admission to the site, regardless of whether a booking has been made. Should this be applicable a full refund of any deposits/payments made will be refunded.
14. HIRE OF STATIC CARAVANS
Hire of a static caravan are subject to the same Terms and Conditions as camping pitches except for deposit, which is subject to a 25% deposit.